TARG researcher contributed as co-editor to a book – Advances in Human Factors, Business Management , Training and Education..
A researcher from TARG (Salman Nazir – leader of TARG team) is honored to contribute to a book as co-editor, published by Springer. The title of the book is: Advances in Human Factors, Business Management, Training and Education.
Human factors examine the relationship between human beings and the system with which they interact. The importance of human factors and its applicability is growing in different domains.
The book provides researchers and professionals with new tools and inspiring ideas for achieving excellence in various business activities.
In addition, this book:
- Describes practical approaches for improving learning in organizational settings
- Reports on competency-based education and personalized learning
- Covers recent research on education research and applications
- Reports on best practices for training applications in military
- Reports on methods for optimal human resource management in business organizations
- Focuses on reducing complexity in resource management and leadership
Advances in Human Factors, Business Management, Training and Education is available at www.springer.com .