This year has been very exciting for TARG with innovative new projects and productive colleagues. Along with one successful PhD defense of a valued member, the peer-reviewed publications in journals for all other members are in full swing. The short-listed publications from TARG members during the first half of 2020 are below:
- Enhanced accuracy for multi-class mental-workload detection using LSTM for BCI.Frontiers in Neuroscience, 14, 584.
Asgher, U., Khalil, K., Khan, M. J., Ahmad, R., Ayaz, Y., Naseer, N., … & Nazir, S. (2020)
- The human element in future Maritime Operations–perceived impact of autonomous shipping. Ergonomics, 63(3), 334-345.
Mallam, S. C., Nazir, S., & Sharma, A. (2020).
- Performance assessment in full-scale simulators–A case of maritime pilotage operations. Safety Science, 129, 104775.
Ernstsen, J., & Nazir, S. (2020).
- A Delphi-AHP study on STCW leadership competence in the age of autonomous maritime operations. WMU Journal of Maritime Affairs.
Kim, T. E., & Mallam, S. (2020)
- Framing the FRAM: A literature review on the functional resonance analysis method. Safety Science, 129, 104827*
Patriarca, R., Di Gravio, G., Woltjer, R., Costantino, F., Praetorius, G., Ferreira, P., & Hollnagel, E. (2020).
Papers related to mental-workload and maritime pilotage operation published consecutively in Frontiers in Neuroscience and in the Safety Science journal acknowledged the funding from European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 823904 (EU project ENHANCE).